3.10.2010

Liberty of London:: Target Pop Up

This afternoon I met my adorable friend Jean Michelle at her Times Square office to frolic down to Target's Liberty of London pop up store. This morning was the first time I heard anything of the store's partnership with the discount store (I've been living under a rock lately). I expected to see sweet, delicate, dainty floral prints, and that's exactly what I got. I was pleasantly surprised with the collection. I'm not one to wear sugary sweet prints and silhouettes but loved the scarves, lingerie, men's button down shirts, ties, and all the quirky house ware accessories. There was a to die for bike that JM and I considered going in on but it wasn't realistic.

The lovable JML waiting in line to get in!

I restrained myself and only purchased 1 thing...What you got in that bag?!

TaDaaaaaaa!!! I purchased this top/tunic/nightie!? A purchase with many purposes! Still warming up to the print that seems to be coming up roses...a little out of my league, but I loved the silhouette. A bit racier than I would normally wear but I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

The back looks like fabric was sewn onto the bottom of a bra...I LOVE IT! After all, this spring season is all about wearing under garments and sleepwear as day wear right?!?!!?

Waiting to get in...anxious!
Jacket: Thrifted Limited Denim Jacket
Dress: Makeshift dress from my roommate's old Express skirt
Belt: Vintage elephant belt... The love of my weardrobe!
Sunnies: Gift from mi madre
Bag: Gryson...on consignment from Becky!!!

1 comment:

Kirby Margaret said...

well shoot! where is this pop up? i want to go!