3.08.2010

Chanel Gets Inked

One of my favorite details from the Spring shows were the tattoo clad models at the Chanel show. Karl always seems to come up with the next must have unconventional accessory. Last year it was pierced headphones (mentioned here) and now it's tattoos. I do have intentions to get permanent ink...eventually. So until then I'll just have to play around with the temporary transfers now offered at Chanel stores. For $78 you can get a pack of 55 individual tattoo transfers. I'm not sure if it's the actual transfers that I'm swooning over or the creative placement. The garter placement is uber sexy and I love the look of an arm full of stacked bracelets. And I'm totally crushing on the collarbone tattoo...I love the design and the placement. So what you're saying is I don't have to doodle on my hands or shoe soles anymore?!?!!?!
Oh Karl...be still my heart!


{images from Nitrolicious}

No comments: