3.03.2010

I Don't Like Being Watched...That's Creepy!



I love sunnies...This comes as no surprise to most of you. As long as I can remember they have been my accessory of choice. I'm constantly rotating different shades to better fit my mood and of course, my outfit! Sunnies cover a multitude of sins...hiding the circles under my eyes, my wandering eye as I examine those around me, and occasionally making me appear unapproachable when I'm attempting to dodge unsolicited attention on the street. I wear them when it's sunny, snowing, raining, even "at night!" My collection is home to the no fail classics like aviators and wayfarers but occasionally I like to stand out and draw attention to my face. I'm currently obsessed (like most everyone) with Alexander Wang's cat eye sunnies that appeared on the Spring runway--evenly tied with Prada's Fall eye brow sunnies. Both are so distinct and imaginative. My face is dying for a pair of both... The more I look at them and think about it, the Prada pair looks DIY-able...TBD

{both images style.com}

I've had this image on my desktop forever. I just think he's so precious in his wayfarers and tank. Exactly how I would want my nephew to be walking the streets of New York...
{the satorialist}


No comments: