3.29.2010

Mane Attraction...

I know I'm long over due for this post... and at this point you've seen a couple images of me with my new cut, but still thought I would do a proper post and introduction! About a month ago I walked into Senses Salon on 5th Ave to see my hair guru Sidney. It had been a few months since my last visit and I was desperate for a change...Not that anything is that different. I took out the blue, exterminated the rat tail, and shaved the sides... I still owe you decent pictures of the actual cut, but for now this will have to suffice!

{image:: Nate Poekert}
I took in a picture of Kate Lanphear and walked out with a cut similar and better than I could have imagined! Super long on the top with a long side sweeping bang, shaved on both sides, and short in the back...In love with the style. Sidney never fails me!

Thought I would make up for my tardiness with a blast from the past! I'm very tempted to do my hair like this again, at some point! Not much has changed except for my hair...is that semi-disappointing?!
{me at age 2}

2 comments:

Holli said...

Mo,
I LOVE your hair!!! Absolutely LOVE it! :) When I glanced at the picture at first I seriously thought that it was Rihanna! Not kidding!
LOVE YOU!

DESIREEGAITAN said...

wtf...mo, that trademark smirk when you were a tot, still reigns in your face...class act.