3.25.2010

Red Light::Fall Preview

Yesterday I went to the Soho showroom for one of my favorite PR companies, Red Light PR. I've only been working with them for a few months, but love the brands they rep and adore the staff. Every time I'm in the showroom, I try to convince them to let me work from their office so we can hang out all the time! Probably not the best idea if we want to stay productive. I went to the showroom to preview the fall collections from their designers. I was so excited to find new inspiration and quickly fell in love with pretty much every piece I saw. Both the men's and women's collections were amazing. What I love about RL is they represent an array of brands and designers...Literally they could dress you, head to toe, for every event throughout your day from the gym-to work-to a black tie event-and even to bed. I had the best time and even walked away with a few goodies.

Tulle Clay Sleeveless Hooded Vest:: courtesy of RL and Tulle.
I saw this hanging and new I had to own it! I'm obsessed with the color, it's perfect for spring/summer and fits the bill for my alternate to a jacket for warmer weather. If you're unaware I have a habit of layering pieces as I get dressed.

Public Library Vintage T:: courtesy of RL and Public Library.
I'll be living in this t-shirt all summer. It's unbelievably light weight and tissue thin. It has a burnout texture to the fabric and come on, who doesn't love the police?! Fell in love with Public Library, they make the softest t-shirts that have amazing silhouettes and baller graphics.

Tulle Plaid Pearl Snap Tunic:: courtesy of RL and Tulle.
By now you are completely aware of my love for all things plaid, especially over sized shirts. There was no way this was escaping my deadly grip. It has adjustable side straps so you can shorten the hem and sleeve lengths. Perfect as the weather continues to warm up...well eventually!

Hoodie Buddie Zip Up:: courtesy of RL and Hoodie Buddie
This is going to blow your mind. First off, this is one of the softest hoodies I've ever felt in my entire life. I will definitely be living in this year round as it has quickly become my travel partner...let me explain. In the right pocket there is a plug in for you ipod/phone. The pull strings connected to the hood are your ear buds. YEP, you read that right and it's washable! COME ON!!!! So no more searching for your headphones at the bottom of your bag or having them tangled in a million knots. Why didn't I think of this sooner?!

Spreegirl Rouched Shorts:: courtesy of RL and Spreegirl
Ok we're about to get personal... I hate sleeping in pants or shorts, it makes me feel constricted. When I move/roll over/turn I feel like I'm catching the extra fabric and can't get as comfortable as I would like to be. That all is about to change. I got this pair of adorable ballet pink bamboo fiber shorts. They are incredibly soft, eco-friendly, and ridiculously comfortable. I need these in a zillion different colors...immediately!

Thank you so much to Red Light for having me check out the new collections and thank you to everyone that gifted pieces!

No comments: