10.04.2009

Weekend Wars

I spent the last two days 45 minutes north of the city in Bear Mountain. I can survive in nature but I'm definitely not a nature girl by any means. It's hard to get out of the city so it's always a treat to sit in a car, listen to the radio, and indulge in some of suburbia! The culmination of the excursion was a trip to the Palisades Mall, crappy food court meals and discount anchor stores! I darted off into Target to check out the Anna Sui line. The collection is super cute and has some great pieces. I was instantly attracted to this printed tunic. I would wear this exactly how it is styled but throw on my black leather jacket. This is the most obvious way to wear it I'm sure, and totally understandable but I got to thinking and wanted to mix things up a bit. Since the top is sheer I'd wear

*black slip underneath
*pair of black socks worn with my cognac peep toe wedges
*either a cropped black fur vest or slim fit boyfriend blazer.

Such an easy and effortless look!


Hope your weekend was relaxed!

No comments: