10.29.2009

DIY Cowboy Booties: Take 2

I spent the day out in Williamsburg Tuesday hanging out with a friend. We were leaving breakfast when I spotted a warehouse size thrift store. We quickly thumbed through a few racks. As we were leaving I spotted a pair of two toned grey cowboy boots that would be perfect for the DIY cowboy bootie project. I wanted to think about it and do a little more research before I purchased. I went back to the store today and found a second area of shoes with more undiscovered boots.

This time I stumbled upon these grey/white snake skin boots. I'm undecided! They are the exact style and texture that I have been looking for, but the color is my hesitation. I'm funny about light colored shoes anyways and maybe I'm thinking too much about the black/cognac combo from Free People. Giving myself a few more days to think about it...I'm just so eager to complete this DIY project and rock a new pair of kicks!

No comments: