10.16.2009

Alexa Chung: Round 2

Yes I have already blogged about the incredibly stylish Alexa Chung before...but after spotting her tonight in Williamsburg I couldn't resist round 2. I'm not one to really get star struck, I see celebs and other famous people and have that brief moment of excitement but it quickly fades. Now, when I see someone with style, and especially someone that I consider a style icon that's when the small child in me comes out. As our paths crossed on the street I instantly retreated to Chinae and screeched with glee, then I pushed Joe out of the way so I could continue admiring her ensemble.

Seriously!!!! How does she do it?! She looks just as good wearing a sequin dress as she does in jeans and a t-shirt. Her look is never contrived, over worked, expected, or boring. She always has that extra something that pulls everything together and makes you have that jealous, "Why didn't I think of that," moment.





Just spot on perfection!

No comments: