10.18.2009

Lonny Magazine Launch Party


On Thursday night I attended the launch party for Lonny Magazine. Two of my friends have been diligently working to put the magazine together for the last couple of months. The party only proved what a success their hard work has been. I am so excited for them and send tons of love and congratulations their way!

A couple pictures from the event Thursday night with some of my favorite fashionable friends and fellow bloggers!

(L-R) Lauren, Kirby, Chinae, Me

My first two New York roommates and long time friends! (L-R) Lauren, Me, Kirby

(L-R) Me, Kelly, Kirby, Lauren

Wardrobe Diary
Dress: Lela Rose 3D Organza Dress
Tights: A gift from Becky (I believe they're from Korea)
Shoes: Christian Siriano for Payless
Bag: Black clutch, thrift store find

all images by K. Camara

No comments: