10.05.2009

Spring is for Stella

What is a fashion week without the creative wonders and outpouring of Stella McCartney. She was bread from creative genes and the apples hasn't fallen too far from the tree. McCartney's Spring collection is exactly what I want to be wearing in the warmer months. Her color palette is always spot on, her layering is always in perfect proportion, and nothing is over styled. When you think of hitting the pavement in this concrete jungle with the scorching heat, the last thing you want to be doing is fussing with too many garments or accessories.

So fascinated with the trim detailing on this top. It was a key component in many of the silhouettes. Adds just enough volume without being overwhelming and the pants are a perfect match...not too skinny and not too wide. I'll take it!

This was exactly what I was looking for when I went on vacation in Maine. It's light weight, breathable, and obviously the perfect bathing suit cover up. Next time, you're all mine Stella!

I'm definitely a girl that loves a good romper or jumper and this is just another reason why. Clean lines, an easy silhouette, pockets, and great detail. I feel like Stella's underlying theme is all things in moderation. A philosophy I'm looking to adapt...occasionally!

No comments: