10.01.2009

BOOT, Scoot, and BOOTIE!!!!


How incredible are these boots?!?! I was virtual shoe shopping this week and found these Proenza Schouler beauties! I'm OB-SESSED, but how can you not be? I have a bit of a boot fetish these days and this pair doesn't help at all. Every inch and detail is mind blowing. The carved wood heel, accent colored platform, patent leather, and lace front....I think I'm having heart palpitations, my hands are a bit clammy, and I have shortness of breath. These shoes would look fabulous with the Wild Things for OC fur dress or skirt. However I'm dying to wear the embroidered ones with...

*an extremely over sized men's powder blue oxford shirt (worn as a dress, belted),
*a pair of black sheer trouser socks
*a hooded leather jacket
*men's inspired watch
*medium black leather clutch

I would have made these mine if they didn't come with such a hefty price tag...but the weighted cost is understandable...



(alternate color ways)

No comments: