10.21.2009

DIY: Fashionable Minds Think Alike

I've been restyling my closet this week and trying to find new ways to wear things. I've been itching for more DIY projects to spruce up my currently drab winter wardrobe, so this morning I decided to look through images I pulled from the Spring 2010 shows.

I came across this Phillip Lim sweater and was so pleased with myself to think, Yep I can do that!!! Done and Done! First my mind started racing with all the color options this project possessed. Then I started to think of all the things to pair it with... skirts, jeans, my sequin pants! After being so delighted in my newest DIY find, I continued my morning routine of blog reading only to find that Kelly from The Glamourai was drinking the same coffee as me!

(picture from Glamourai's blog)

Even down to the sequin pants!!! Ahhhh why is she so unbelievably good!!!! A little more reading on her blog and I found that she wrote a step by step DIY on how to recreate the sweater for Lucky Magazine. Regardless I'm still planning on making this cardigan for my weekend in New Paltz apple picking. Great fashionable minds think alike?!?!

1 comment:

Kelsey Foster said...

Oh I am so doing that to a cardigan. Super cute!