10.16.2009

AllSaints Clothing


I'm still trying to adjust to the fact that Becky is living in London for the next two years. She was my fashion police partner, and having my other half across the pond is proving to be quite the transition. However, there are a few upsides to her relocation. I talked to Becky today and she introduced me to a new brand that is becoming one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK and is using their European presence to expand into the US...And I'm welcoming them with open arms! The lines is a little reminiscent of Diesel, but it's not as distressed, battered, and beaten. Just really great shapes and silhouettes that are designed around structure, quality, and versatility.

Introducing ALLSAINTS CLOTHING

I'm not one to wear a suit. I fought college professors on career day proclaiming that I would never work at an office where I had to wear one. While I still stand firm in my proclamation, this is the perfect twist on a suit that is worth considering.

The combination of these jeans and boots just gets me. The best form of relaxed jeans in such a casual, didn't give it a second thought type of way. Never before have I advocated for double denim but it's not half bad here. Such a cool look!

The men's line is equally as chic and edgy.


For some reason I'm loving this more than any of the others. It reminds me of my stylish friend Zon over at Helmut Lang. The dark color palette, leather mixed with denim, and harem pants. Just so unbelievably cool! I'm at a loss for words! love love love!

You can visit the website to shop online, or if you're in NY, they line is sold at Bloomingdales (59th and Lex location).

1 comment:

lowleeta said...

im glad you said it was double denim. because i was thinking it.

roary out.