10.28.2009

Tomboyish Pixie

I have truly fallen in love with the September issue of British Vogue. I think at this point I've thumbed through the pages at least five times today alone. It is so inspiring. It's a fresh take on styling that is still relatable. My favorite fashion spread in the issue features model Pixie Geldof. Her toe head pixie cut is adorable and such a complement to the clothes and attitude of the shoot. This tomboyish vain that is still sultry and blushing with femininity.


I so wish I could get into the garter trend that is happening right now, but it's just not for me. Love it though, it's sexy as hell and feminine.



By far my favorite outfit from the spread. That tulle skirt with the leather one shoulder body suit and studded belt. Genius, I died a little inside when I saw. DYING to recreate this for myself ASAP. However I might keep the leather jacket and replace the leather body suit for a lace t-shirt or slightly over sized men's white button down.

Of course I'm obsessed with the denim vest and leather jacket combo. My favorite thing in the world currently.

(all images from British Vogue September 2009 issue)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Christian Louboutin Replica
wpuser01001@gmail.com
www.christianlouboutinreplica.com
With the steps of the spring is coming, almost all designers have decided to surprise the audience and create unusual shoes. For the most reactions, the Christian Louboutin sandals will be the most shoes in this spring.