10.09.2009

Hair Guru

Whenever I feel stressed, overwhelmed, frustrated, irritated, aggravated I want to change up my hair style. I've always been this way, I get bored and need a quick fix! So after an overwhelming week of trying to get my apartment situated, I decided it was about time to go see my hair guru! Took myself down to the Flat Iron district to see the one and only Sidney! One of my favorite people in the city. I've said it before, I am totally convinced that she knows me better than a lot of people do and often more than I know myself.


I walked into the salon today and about died when I saw her hair. The left side is partially shaved, then she has an angled bob (angles on the right side, shorter in the front and back) with blue highlights/streaks going throughout it all. GENIUS!!!

I can come in with an idea or inspiration and she blows it out of the water. Of course today's inspiration was Rihanna and of course Sidney gave it her very own twist... Wouldn't have it any other way. The last time I had a hair cut was mid July and I was terrified at how much it has grown since then. My favorite part of my hair cut is the Mohawk in the back. When I first chopped all my hair off it was a special touch that Sidney threw in there. She decided to keep all the length on it (LOVE IT) put make it more prominent in the back. Kept the length on the top too so I still have options and can play with it.

Finished product....




Gosh she's good!!!!

If you're interested in paying Sidney a visit, send me an email and I'll put you in contact.

No comments: