9.02.2009

Sock It To Me

With the crispy weather we've been having the last week it has been a bit of a styling challenge to find the appropriate weather open toe shoes to accommodate my outfits. I'm coming around to the idea of wearing trouser socks with my shoes this fall. A few seasons ago Betsy Johnson showed this look down the runway and many have followed suit. Not that the look is new...we have been wearing this trend/look since we were kids but with fold down socks. Now the style is updated, more mature, and taken to a whole new level of prepster chicness.






all images courtesy of J Crew

Side Note: I completed my second day of the Night for Day Challenge but have decided to postpone the outfit post until all 7 days are complete!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

ba ba ba ba ba, I'm lovin it.