9.29.2009

Opening Ceremony for Where The Wild Things Are

I went shopping today with Victor to help him find some boots to go with this military/band jacket he purchased from a British company called Phix. We strolled into Opening Ceremony and I was like a small child running in to check out the store's collection of Where the Wild Things Are. At the beginning of the year I wanted to be King Max for Halloween but with the release of the movie this fall, I know the costume will no longer be original. I was ecstatic to find that OC has a line dedicated to the movie. I screamed like a little girl when I saw the King Max zip up that comes equipped with ear topped hoodie and paw gloves. I would have thrown down some mulah for the hoodie until I saw the $500 price tag.


Victor took a picture of me prancing around the store in the zip up. So cute right!?!?!?

1 comment:

darren said...

Nice clothing! For more fashion and urban clothing check out urbancove.com