9.23.2009

My Schizophrenic Must Haves

You'll be able to tell from my current must have obsessions that my style is in fact very schizophrenic. I've tried to streamline my look and pick a side but it's just not going to happen. I literally dress how I feel that day, what I'm doing, who I'll see, and/or what's inspired me that morning.


(photo from six six sick girls)
I'm dying for one of these Christopher Kane for Topshop dresses. I wasn't able to get my hands on any of the ape shirts or dress to save my life so I'm going for a second try at the alligator version. Desperate to wear this with a jean jacket or a bright colored cardigan.


(photo from the sartorialist)
I think this is such a chic, clean look. Loving the mocha caramel color of the jacket and dying for the styling with the satin wide leg pants. Every detail of this look is as close to perfection as I think anyone can get. The pushed up sleeves with the white blouse peeking out, the matching caramel belt, and the cowl neck top with black cami showing just enough. Such an appropriate work meeting ensemble with a new/potential client.


(photo from the sartorialist)
Are my must haves extreme enough for you yet?!? I know I'm tired of repeating this too, but I'm for all things sequin...obviously! This past weekend I purchased a gold and pink sequin dress that I would love to use to recreate this look. Deconstructed tights are an obvious DIY, and I can stud and alter a men's jean jacket. I'd rock this with combat boots again. Wouldn't mind this hair style for a day or two either!

No comments: