9.15.2009

Italian Vogue Features Rihanna


At the beginning of the month I picked up this months issue of Italian Vogue which features Rihanna as the cover girl. As if I didn't love her enough, the spread gave me even more reasons to admire her adventurous and experimental fashion sense. Styled in an array of thigh high sheer tights and leg rearing skirts the performing princess looked, and I can't believe I'm going to say this, fierce!

Everything from the shoot...The clothes, make up, hair, shoes..all of it were the kinds of pieces that I dream about borrowing and fantasize about owning. So many accessory trends are going to be birthed from this shoot. I recently inherited a plethora of feather head pieces from Becky's accessory line, and I'm now inspired to wear them around my bicep a la Riri. I'm already on the waiting list at Topshop for a pair of over the knee black sequin socks, and picked up a matte bubble gum pink lipstick to boot! In complete awe of the spread, Rihanna's style, and her grace to pull it all together. Constantly inspired by this article!

No comments: