9.28.2009

Caten's Canteen

DSquared's show was posted on Style.com today and I couldn't be more excited. I'm always anxious and eager to see what the Canten twins will turn out. And, true to their twin designing form, it's always unexpected. Their Spring collection was inspired by the outdoors and camping trips, a concept they started with for their men's line which showed earlier this summer. The Canten duo always sends their models down with props to add to their theme...this season model's trotted down the runway clad in band aids and clutching Budweiser 40's!!!

Denim denim denim everywhere!! It's the easiest way to cover up and add a casual touch to any look. It's a must have piece for Fall and Spring. Looking forward to layering mine over and under pieces throughout the Winter as well.

I love the juxtaposition of having something sweet and dainty paired with a casual Saturday lounging piece. This is how I've been trying to dress the last couple of days.

I love the fact that these shorts have the rubber material from wading boots as the cuff. I chickened out on purchasing a pair of wading boots while I was in Tennessee and have been regretting it for the last three weeks.

I'm anxious to try wearing a t-shirt under a strapless dress. I've seen it done over and over again but always shy away from it. Also going crazy for the shoes paired with scrunchy socks. Definitely a look I want to try out for fall/winter.

No comments: