9.29.2009

"Let The Wild Rumpus Starrrrrrt!!!"

Thought I should elaborate on the Wild Things collection available at Opening Ceremony. The collection has some great pieces that with a little work I would definitely work into my wardrobe for this crispy weather. It is no surprise why I'm lusting for the collection! Well first it's inspired by my all time favorite children's book. I have my original copy from when I was a kid. I contemplated parting with it a few years ago and passing it to my nephew for his first Christmas, but instead bought him his own. The second attraction is of course, the faux fur!

I'm sure this could look a little bulky but that doesn't exempt it from all of its cuteness factor. With this look it's all about the dress...keeping it simple with a great pair of feminine shoes (maybe even my black christian siriano booties) and then piling on a variety of gold bangles, seriously over sized hoop earrings, and a men's inspired watch.



I can't even stand how adorable this skirt is! Ahhhhhhh!!!! I wouldn't stray too far from the store's simple styling with a white tank. I would throw on a black slim cut boyfriend blazer, Pamela Love claw necklace, slouchy cream colored socks, and a pair of hunter green chunky heeled t-strap sandals. An outfit for work that can play double duty to meet friends for dinner followed by a concert.

I can't wait to see the movie when it comes out October 16th!!



(all images from opening ceremony website)

No comments: