9.24.2009

Bootie Camp

After two pairs of broken sandals this summer, I went through my closet and purged through mounds of shoes. I tried to be as honest with myself as possible and find a new home for my neglected pairs. Then I moved in with Becky and realized that while I'm normally an apparel and accessories phene, I have a tenacious love for my footwear. I promised myself to find some great kicks for the fall and winter but wanted them to also translate for the other two warmer seasons!



I purchased these purple Raleigh Madden Girl booties today as a last birthday present to myself! Obsessed with them! I couldn't let them sit in the box any longer so I wore them tonight with a pair of cuffed boyfriend jeans, a yellow racer back tank, and navy cropped cardigan to shield the wind! Will probably strut the whole weekend away in these!



These are the Christian Siriano booties that Becky got me for my birthday. I love them and spent three straight days in them. They hit at just the right spot, are uber comfy to walk in, and are super sexy... the teal sole is super fun and adds that extra special touch.

No comments: