9.11.2009

First of Spring 2010 Shows: L.A.M.B.

The first of the shows are posted!!! This is always one of my favorite times of the whole year. I love seeing how designers are reinterpreting old looks and trends into a new and fresh ways. One of my favorite collections that has showed is Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. line. It's quintessential Gwen style combined with hits from the 80's bananarama and the popular rocker chic trend.

I love this jumper. The volume is spot on, the color is always flattering, and the silhouette is perfection. Still in line with the current trend, but reworking a bit to add something new.

Still up in the air on the acid washed jeans. Desperate for a pair but don't know how flattering they are for thunder thighs! Loves the cuff hem on this pair and the studded suspenders are exactly what I want now.

Leather is something that Gwen does flawlessly in her collection. Each seasons she shows leather pieces with such strong details...The line always presents a reason to buy another leather piece without replacing a previous purchase. Each item has it's own distinct look and feel, and this season's white seems utterly appropriate. Looking forward to the early spring for this leather jacket!

I'm going bananas for the hair style of the show. Again, I love that designers are thinking about an entire image and not falling anywhere short when it comes to the coiff. Exactly how I've been styling my hair but with a little more funk and edge...a look I will be trying this weekend!

No comments: