8.04.2010

Always An Impromptu Photo Shoot...

Sunday night I headed to Woodside, Queens for dinner with two old friends Francois and Hadrien. I met Francois during my first internship in New York and during my free labor summer I met his nephew, Hadrien, who was visiting for a couple weeks from France. Since then we have kept in touch and try to get together to shop, raise a glass, or share a meal when Hadrien is in town. I was excited to catch up with the hilarious duo. When I arrived I was informed that a personal chef was coming over to make us dinner. I doubted, laughed, and mocked but before I knew it the buzzer went off and Luis arrived with groceries in tow. We had the most delicious meal that included tomato and artichoke salad with baby scallops in some outstanding vinaigrette as well as chicken with rice and concluded with a berry desert. It was an incredibly delicious feast.

We settled into the living room and after our food and wine comas subsided we had a dance party that quickly escalated into an impromptu photo shoot. I don't know if it's me but this seems to be a trend when it comes to dinner parties with which I'm in attendance (ie here).

I needed a quick break in between uncontrollably laughing and dancing around with Francois.

Francois wearing my glasses and posing with his bass he found being thrown out (it's gorgeous).

(He might kill me for this but he must know it's out of love)! Luis, our chef, modeling Hadrien's lucha libre mask. In his defense, we made his pose like this ;)

Top:: Traditional Mexican embroidered tunic
Scarf:: Vintage Chanel scarf
Not Pictured:: Miley Cyrus w. Max Azria chambray skirt (last seen here); Vintage leopard robe/dress (seen here); Vintage elephant belt (intro here)

{all images by hadrien denoyelle}

No comments: