8.16.2010

Ladies Who Think They Lunch...


{l-r:: me, becky, desiree, abbey}

This summer its been a bit difficult for my friends and I to get together because of work, vacations, adjusted work hours, etc. So a couple weekends ago Roxy hosted nine ladies for a "ladies who think we lunch" afternoon on her roof. She prepared the entire menu herself and it was incredibly delicious (for recipes from the meal head over to Kathleen's blog here).

*Toasted pita chips
*Fresh peppers
*Homemade yogurt dill dip
*Prosciutto wrapped melon slices

Chicken Avocado Sandwiches

Peach Tequila "Juice"

One of my favorite things Roxy makes, I could eat this every single day!
Edamame, Cucumber, Tomato Salad

Dessert was the cherry on top :) Roxy pitted five cups of fresh cherries by hand to make a Cherry Ice. It was so refreshing!

Such a delicious meal with incredible women!


No comments: