8.25.2010

do you live out loud...

I have been semi panicked and anxiously awaiting the launch of the Rachel Rachel Roy Fall 2010 Look Book. At the beginning of the summer I was asked to model (I use that term very lightly) as part of their real women ad campaign. Excited and a tad hesitant I accepted. I mentioned this a couple months back right about here! The day has come and my video, images, and quote, "Laughter is my first language" are all posted for the world to see!

(yeah that's me, bottom right)

Head on over to the Rachel Roy site, this is easy...www.rachelroy.com to see how everything turned out. View our statements, check out our looks, and meet some talented women I'm honored to know and be associated with.

Again, thank you so much to the Rachel Roy staff, Richard, photographer Dan Monick, powerhouse styling duo Anda and Masha...I had the best time and loved working with you all!

2 comments:

amy. said...

Congrats! I helped work on building this (the coding, technical stuff, ha!) and knew it was you immediately. I spent a lot of time checking you out ;) You look gorgeous and your kind spirit shows through.

I am obsessed with this lookbook!

camidoll said...

i LOVED it. that was so fun spotting you during the video! looking forward to more. xoxo