7.23.2010

World of Juicy Night Out w. Erin Fetherston...

Tuesday night I had the honor of meeting up with a dozen other bloggers for a World of Juicy Night Out with Erin Fetherston event. Erin is collaborating with the brand to be their new guest designer this fall. We congregated in Soho at Meet at the Apartment for an incredibly delicious meal, amazing conversation, styling tips/steals, and uncontrollable laughs.


When we settled into our seat there was a little gift waiting for us. All the girls and I received a Sony Bloggie (how adorable is the name?)!

{me with the lovely Julia from Fashion Pulse Daily}


After dinner, drinks, and desert were finished we headed over to the Juicy Couture store on Bleecker for some late night after hours shopping!

Of course you can't shop without music...so the tunes were spun by India.

{kristian laliberte; elizabeth of feels like white lightning & kelly of the glamorai}




Karen R. and I walked away with matching harem pants. And yes, we have every intention of wearing them together! I also left with (courtesy of Juicy) an uber girly and scrumptious leather jacket and gray military jacket (with coat tails). I CAN NOT wait until fall to start wearing them!

The night was amazing. Erin was so lovely and charming. She even told us her secret of how she keeps her bangs so perfect! I can't wait to see what she designs for Juicy this fall...anxious and eager for the collection!

Karen Robinovitz, Erin, and World of Juicy...THANK YOU for such an incredible night! I've been beside myself all week!

check out Juicy's details from the night here.

1 comment:

maiah said...

ah, looks like such fun!