8.26.2010

Wardrobe Diaries:: Pseudo Fall...

The first half of this week felt like Fall. Since it's only the end of August and I know better than to believe that I can start packing away sundresses and sandals, I have named it Pseudo Fall... those few days that sneak in to tease you...wet your whistle for layers, and scarves, and jackets OH MY!!!! In my excitement for the changing of seasons, when the opportunity for a jacket presented itself, I hopped on board full throttle. I've had this jacket perched at the front of my closet waiting for the temperature to make a little dip. Tuesday I was in Brooklyn for a couple hours running errands and interviewing a special someone and figured this outfit fit the bill for the day's adventures...

Jacket:: Juicy Couture military inspired jacket w. coat tails (gifted)
Shirt:: H&M Dolman sleeve striped shirt
Pants:: Skinny black men's jeans from Target
Belt:: Vintage elephant belt
Shoes:: Thrifted then DIYed cowboy boots

Necklace:: YesJess knit bow necklace (gifted)

Mid-day I acquired this adorable knit bow necklace, which I've been wearing everyday since. Just so dang cute! I was hoping for one more day of pseudo fall in hopes to wear a leather jacket... Doesn't look like it is necessary but I'll still probably wear it tonight for family style dinner with my friends!

What trends are you looking forward to this fall? Are you ready for fall to be here?!

2 comments:

amy. said...

I was in love with the Pseudo Fall temperatures this week...too bad it's back to heat + sun. Not for long though!

Love the look. Perfect pre-fall!

Re-Inventing Happy said...

I stumbled upon your blog a few months back and enjoy coming back to explore your latest finds! I love love love this bow necklace! Any clue where you found it?

cako
(re: http://regardscako.blogspot.com)