7.15.2010

Wardrobe Diaries:: In The Trenches...

Yesterday was a day of catching up on emails, running errands, and meeting up with friends. Towards the end of my day I headed over to the Talbots' office to check out their Winter 2010 collection. I can hear your judgmental and cynical guffaws from here (check back soon for showroom images, I was highly impressed with the new design team). After the preview, I headed down to Soho to meet up with Abbey for coffee talk at Starbucks before heading over to happy hour with some of our friends. The weather yesterday was humid and rainy so I wanted to wear something that hinted at trench coat but was still summery and stylish for work and play related events.


Jacket:: Lela Rose silk taffeta trench coat dress
Top:: Lela Rose tinsel dot tank dress (worn as a top)
Skirt:: Miley Cyrus with Max Azria denim skirt
Shoes:: Target gladiator sandals (replaced my Cynthia Vincent wedges last seen here)
Necklace:: Lela Rose multi color wood bead necklace

2 comments:

amy. said...

love that summer-time trench. the color is impeccable! you look fabulous.

--amy

Anonymous said...

Argh. I LOVE that trench: what an amazing colour! I'm following you now :)

wolfwhistle.org