8.03.2010

Step By Step...

I've been itching to get a few DIY projects under my belt this summer and just can't seem to find the time (which I shouldn't complain about)! Still, I have a long list of projects that I'm aching to initiate as soon as possible.

One of my favorite sites to look for new DIY projects is P.S.-I made this. Erica Domesek has one of the most creative and inventive eyes for making stylishly glamorous pieces. Her step by step instructions are easy to follow and always result in fun one of a kind pieces. Currently I'm channeling this pair of faux chandelier earrings made out of ribbon and magazine images!

{ps-imadethis}


I'm also desperate for a new laptop case. I think this is so adorable until I can afford my coveted Louis Vuttion case!
{ps-imadethis}

{nylongmag.com}

I found an intriguing DIY project in Nylon Magazine this month. You take 2 pairs of old jeans and with 12:: 7 x 7 x 7 triangles transform the old denim into a dress that can origami into a hobo. The instructions are a little tricky but with some uninterrupted concentration I think I can make it work.
{nylonmag.com}

Last night I was catching up with a new friend, who you'll be introduced to soon, and she told me about a craft night ever Monday hosted by Etsy. I can't wait to check out the next one and update you on the happenings. In the meantime you can check out their scheduled events here.

No comments: