8.06.2010

Wardrobe Diaries:: Wedding Bell Bliss...

A couple weeks ago a high school friend was in town for a wedding and asked me to go as his date. He grew up with the groom but other than that didn't really know anyone attending the wedding and wanted a familiar face...I was nominated and picked for the job! While I wish I could be more annoyed at the request, honestly, I love any excuse to get dressed up and prance around in a dress that normally doesn't get much love. I reached into the back of my closet in my full time fancy arsenal and found a little diddy that has been patiently waiting (for 2.5 years) to be worn. We took the ferry across the water to The Liberty House in Jersey City. Although it was unbearably hot, the food was amazing and the view of downtown Manhattan was gorgeous!

Dress:: Lela Rose silk faille circle hem dress w. embroidered belt
Shoes (not pictured):: Steve Madden peep toe black wedge

No comments: