8.19.2010

Coco's Most Wanted...

FOR BEING SPECTACULARLY CHIC


L'Agence Long Sleeve Maxi Dress
The moment I met eyes with this long sleeve henley dress, it was love. It's exactly what I want for fall. It's an opportunity for copious amounts of accessories, and pairing with my jacket collection is endless... reason enough for me to wear it daily...ok every other day! No, but really, this dress is sheer genius. Though it may seem a bit beige (aka plain) you have to look past the simplicity. Henley for fall, so smart, ensuring that I'll be warm and toasty walking around in the city's chill. Then you have the long silhouette, I'm a sucker for a floor sweeping dress. I love the dress worn with the tough and rugged combat boots but I have my own styling ideas...

I'm in love with this jacket from Rachel Rachel Roy...a combo of two of my favorite fabrics, leather and (faux) shearling! Since I'm swapping out the combat boots, this still gives the look an edginess to it. I will be wearing this jacket for the entire fall and winter seasons!
{rachelroy.com}

If I'm going to be donning a floor sweeping dress, I'm definitely going to need to add some height to my 5'4 frame. I've passed these in the Steve Madden Soho window too many times now and just need to make them mine already. Army green is my go to color for F/W and anything with stud like embellishments I can't resist. I love that these boots have an air of clog to them and I always find that I'm most comfortable in a platform when it comes to heels.
{stevemadden.com}

As far as accessories go, I feel it only necessary to pile and layer on necklaces in mixed metals, maybe even something with a feather or two in the design. Oh fall, you can't get here soon enough! What are you anticipating for the 55 degree weather?!

1 comment:

amy. said...

Love it all! And I love the RR jacket...I was actually looking at it today (you know why!). Sherpa leather jackets for fall, here we come.

--amy