12.27.2009

Fashion Psychoanalysis

{images from style.com}

I'm working on a collaboration with a fashion website. I don't want to reveal too much of the work in progress but I've realized that I need to do some fashion soul searching/clarification. Over the next few days I'm getting back to my fashion roots! The designers that inspire me the most, attempt to define my personal style, predict future trends I want to test run, hone in on my favorite aspects of fashion, and my favorite pieces in my closet...the ones I would save in the event of a fire...just to get things started. I'm excited to document my analysis and see where my fashion opinion finds its roots. Stay tuned as I sift through all the fashion trends, designers, stores, closets, and jargon.


{images from outsapop.com and style.com}

No comments: