12.22.2009

Chasing Pavement

A couple of days ago I went to San Marcos to do a little shopping at the outlet malls. Surprisingly enough I wasn't in the mood to shop, but loved walking around finding inspiration and beautiful things that make me smile. I strolled into Neiman Marcus Last Call and camped out in the shoe department. I feel in love with these three styles.

I couldn't resist these L.A.M.B. heels. I think these were the last pair I tried on. Everything about these screams chic, downtown lady. I would keep my outfit neutral in order to make the shoes and legs the standout component.

These Marni platform heels are adorable. I saw the colors from a mile away and knew it was love. They are a little 70s inspired and were so incredibly comfortable.... that, or I'm just so used to heels now in the city that anything goes!

These were my favorite shoes of the day. Another pair by L.A.M.B. that was taunting me with the thought of purchasing them for New Years Eve. So fabulous with a 5+ inch pin thin heel, grey distressed leather, key hole at the toe, and black elastic at the ankle. Would be the perfect finishing touch for my NYE options, but I'll just have to find something else! While I love and adore these shoes, I can imagine that they would quickly become the shoes I wear out when I'm going to be sitting all night. While I was confident in strutting around in the Marni pair before, now I'm a tad hesitant to boast in this L.A.M.B. number.

No comments: