12.15.2009

Wardrobe Diaries: Casual NYC Day

Today is my last day in NYC for two weeks. I'm heading home to Texas, to warm weather, to family/friends, and to Tex-Mex. I'm so excited for my extended stay and to catch up on a slower life for a bit! My day today was pretty casual hanging with friends, packing (the bane of my existence, I always over pack), and soaking up a bit of the cold for a few more minutes. I made Becky and Victor head to the roof of V's apartment to take a quick (and hideous) pic of me in the last of the light for the day.


Jacket: F21 hooded leather jacket
Jeans: Express wide leg, high waisted jeans
Shirt: American Apparel Deep V
Belt: Vintage elephant belt
Scarf: Gift from Pop Rocks
Hat: F21 knit beanie
Shoes: Converse low tops

I'll be reporting to you tomorrow evening from Texas (with my dog curled up next to me, and my mother organizing our DIY projects)!!!!!!!!

No comments: