12.22.2009

Wardrobe Diaries: A Family Affair

Today is my sister's birthday and every year we have the same tradition... Tex-Mex dinner, margaritas, and we end the night with my mom's homemade German Chocolate cake...Hands down the best cake you will ever eat! Everyone was dressed so cute I decided to make today's wardrobe diary a family affair!

Meet the birthday girl, Leila! She resides in Lake Tahoe, CA, wife, and stylish mother!!! (with some help ;)
Jeans: Banana Republic boyfriend jeans
Jacket: Lela Rose lantern sleeve jacket
Shoes: Black patent flats...she doesn't remember who made them and the name has rubbed off
Scarf: Fabric purchased this week at Joann's
Bracelet: Banana Republic multi chain bracelet


Meet the cutest, most adorable woman I know, mi Madre, Julie. She's my personal sewing machine, fashion enthusiast, and the most creative and multi talented lady you'll meet!
Cardigan: Vintage sequin cardigan purchased on eBay
Jeans: Banana Republic black skinny jeans
Necklace: Vintage pearl cluster necklace, another eBay find
Shoes: (not pictured) black Nine West flats

My two year old nephew, Judah, wanted to be in the picture...and how could I saw no to a face like that?!
Jacket: Old Navy denim jacket from my high school days
Shirt: H&M white over sized tee
Skirt: XOXO sequin mini
Shoes: Beat up white Converse
Scarf: Gift from Pop Rocks
Watch: Betsy Johnson enamel watch/bracelet
Ring: F21 two finger ring

No comments: