12.03.2009

Wardrobe Diaries: Downtown Mo Tops

My new years resolution is to make Wardrobe Diaries a regular feature on this blog. Surprisingly I haven't joined the rest of society in investing in a digital camera...or any kind of camera for that matter. I'm fortunate enough to run with a group of friends that consists of a few incredibly talented photographers (visit here and here) so I just haven't found initiative to purchase my own. OK, with the disclaimer out of the way here's a wardrobe post! A friend snapped a quick shot tonight so I figured I would share.

As true with any of my apparel purchases, I have to wear it as soon as possible. Although they are not pictured, my outfit was centered around and inspired by my new kicks!


Glasses: Ricky's (they are actually purple and I'm obsessed with them)
Scarf: Target dress turned scarf (recent impromptu DIY project)
Jacket: Thrifted Limited denim jacket (found in Nashville, TN for $4)!
Shirt: White over sized H&M tee
Skirt: Draped jersey mini from Target
Tights: Gift from a friend purchased in Korea
(***not pictured: F21 hooded leather jacket and vinyl "mo" tops***)

thanks Nae for playing sartorialist tonight!

1 comment:

Leila said...

Love everything but those glasses! But what do I know here in the mountains?!?