12.07.2009

Bloggers Bogart Style

I do a lot of research for styling jobs, for my own personal WEARdrobe, for fun, and inspiration. In my research, I read a lot of blogs. I often find it to be the most elating of resources. These women (and men) have access to materials, designers, vintage, and thrifting delights that people often times overlook, but they also have an imaginative eye. In clicking through their archives of must haves and daily wardrobe diaries I find that I'm always clipping images to reference later. I wanted to highlight a few looks I'm infatuated with at the moment from some of the most dashing bloggers out there.

{Karla's Closet}

I'm in love with Karla's jacket...a coveted H&M find! The overall look is LA chic but with a very lady touch. It's casual, straightforward, and relatable.

{a fraction of fashion}

Celia is killing me with this look. At this moment I wish I knew how to knit, the dress looks so warm and cozy, the perfect antidote for this blistering chill we've had. Love it paired with the knee high socks and wooden clog/wedges. And as if the outfit wasn't amazing enough she went and topped it off with a trench. While the weather in NY is screaming TIGHTS! NO BARE LEGS, this is definitely a look I want to wear while home in Texas for Christmas. We'll see what I can dig up in the knitted sweater department in the next week!

{Style Rookie}

Who doesn't love Tavi and her gifted styling. She's perfected the quirkiness/adorable look spot on (ok, I know she probably won't like being called adorable but it's said with the utmost respect). I'm constantly in awe of the looks she dreams up and blown away by her sophisticated, dry, and witty writing. Anxiously anticipating my time in Texas to recreate this blanketed jacket!!!!

No comments: