12.14.2009

Melba Toast Monday...

Tonight I had the privilege of volunteering at Charity Ball. The event was a total success raising over 1 million dollars to bring families clean water. To top off the night, Charity Water is now serving over a million people clean, fresh, healthy water. It was such a beautiful event to be a part of and so neat to be amongst supporters, sponsors, friends, and the staff as they not only met their goals, but raised more than what they were aiming for.

So this week's Melba Toast Monday is welling up from tonight's event. As many will tell you, these bracelets have not left my wrist in the last week. I can't help but wear and support a charity that I believe so strongly in. If you are not familiar with the charity and their work, I would urge you to head over to the website here and see what they are all about. Or you can shoot me an email, I'd love to tell you about their efforts.

No comments: