12.20.2009

Wardrobe Diaries: DIY Legging Patches

Had a somewhat lazy Sunday. I went shopping at the outlet malls in San Marcos with my sister and madre. They went for home furnishing...my sister is moving into a new house right after the new year, and clearly I went for some new garb! I wanted to wear something that was comfortable and painless to change in/out of in the fitting room.

Jacket: Old Navy denim jacket from when I was in high school
Shirt: Reworked men's American Eagle plaid shirt
Leggings: Hard to tell from this pic but I added sequin knee patches to my Target leggings. Still needs a finishing touch, but had to wear them today.
Shoes: Steve Madden cognac boots
Necklace: Horn necklace, gift from Becky
Ring: F21 two finger arrow ring

Found some amazing footwear at Neiman Last Call...images of my new favorites soon!...along with my other fabulous purchases!

No comments: