12.05.2009

Lacroix for Lanvin

I'm attending a bridal shower today for one of the sweetest ladies I know. With the wedding right at our heels (after the new year) and the brides wedding dresses hanging in my apartment (roommate doing alterations for it) I couldn't help but flip through the Vogue issue of Carrie from Sex and the City. Oh the couture goodness that is captured in those glossy pages. When I first saw the movie I fell in love with the Lacroix dress accessorized with black belt and gloves and polished off with mile long strands of pearls. While it would be such a glamorous and edgy look, I couldn't help but lust for the Lanvin short dress.

{Sex and the City}

Everything about this dress is j'adorable! I love the tiers, I love white gloves, short veil, white ankle boots. It's girly, fun, and sweet. I'm not usually one for "sweet" but this I could make an exception for. It is this perfect balance between being playful while still maintaining a standard of posh panache. Crazy for this dress, wish I had it to wear today for the shower!...sands veil and integrating black tights, and ankle boots!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic dress design with jewelery and i like it.
925 sterling silver