6.15.2010

You Better Work, Cover Girl....

Saturday I did the unthinkable... I was a model in a recent Rachel Rachel Roy photo shoot! I'm used to being on set as a stylist/assistant so being in front of the camera was a bit terrifying...But I must say, I had a TON of fun dressing up, having hair and make up done, and feeling like a million bucks. There was a large group of fabulous women involved in the shoot. I didn't get to meet everyone but last week during our first fitting I met Keanna. We became fast friends and chatted between fittings, interviews, and photo shoots.

How gorgeous is she?! Totally adore her! (follow her on twitter @almostkeanna)


I snapped a quick picture before I started my shoot. Head over heels for my outfit...HELLO did you get a look at the shoes?! 100% me/my personality. You can't tell from this image but I was sporting my gold metallic nails (last seen here).

I had the best day and tons of fun! Everyone I worked with was INCREDIBLE. A little embarrassed to admit that I'm totally in love and obsessed with the RRR team. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of the shoot!...it is such an honor to be a part of this project and to have the chance to work with each of you.

I can't wait to see how it turns out!

1 comment:

E'Jae said...

This is a really cute outfit and the shoes are hot!