8.14.2009

What I Want Now...Inspired by Alexa Chung

My eye is picking up on all things that are in the same vain as Alexa Chung.  I've been so inspired by her style and now I'm trying to combine and balance it with the style of Kate Lanphear.  This combo should make for a chic spin on conventional dressing for my fall wardrobe!





The first piece that I found are these See by CHLOE boots.  A little Dr. Martin but elevated to a whole new level of chicness!  I would love to pair these with a sequin mini skirt and some shredded tights.  Another alternative would be with  a pair of skinny grey jeans and a reworked flannel button down shirt. And if/when I had the opportunity I would copy one of Lagerfeld's ad campaigns and wear a flowing chiffon gown with the boots (***sigh***).  



I am in LOVE with this Ashish sweater.  The shoulder detail is out of control and the way that the sequins have been positioned and dispersed  is perfection. This would be the perfect holiday ensemble with my white tulle skirt and great for a chilly night out with a pair of heavily distressed grey skinny jeans and Kensiegirl purple suede cutout-peep toe shoes (no picture yet, they aren't available until October at Macy's)!  AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!!

No comments: