8.27.2009

Denim Therapy

A couple of years ago I found out about a company that repairs denim via Daily Candy. All of my denim, specifically jean problems had been solved. At $7 per inch to save my favorite pants just seemed too good to be true. I was recently reintroduced to the company through a friend that works for the company. Denim Therapy is providing services that people have been dying for for years. I no longer have to throw away denim due to holes from extreme wear and tear. I've since learned my lesson and have invested in multiple pairs of pieces but Denim Therapy's services now insure that I'll hold onto my denim second skin for even longer. Their services expand beyond just patching up torn denim. Need new stitching, hems, or zippers, they are your go to people. I couldn't be more pleased with the end result. They have resurrected ole' faithful and given me a couple more years of wear!

No comments: