8.12.2009

Mustache Madness



My friends and I have a weird semi-obsession with the adhesive mustaches you buy in packs of six. Hang out with us long enough and someone is bound to pull one out of their pocket/purse/vest/wallet at any point in the night. I heard someone a couple months ago mention getting a tattoo of a mustache on the outside index finger so you can hold it to your nose as a joke. While I'm not that committed to being a bearded dragon, I found some humorous and stylish alternatives...that can also be a quick and easy DIY project!

This necklace is from an incredible New York based jewelry designer, Digby and Iona. I was introduced to them by Becky. I love their sense of humor, style, and creative interpretation. You can also check them out at the Young Designers Market.

I think these are just too cute! They are from a company called Jack Spade, and currently on sale for $65 but I think these are one of the easiest DIY projects on my list right now! I'll save the extra $50 for a new pair of shoes possibly! Love these gloves though, such an adorable idea to bring some humor to any fall wardrobe.

1 comment:

lowleeta said...

bah!! i LOVE it and want to do this project with you!!!