8.01.2009

APW: Day 1

My friends and I made it through, what I hope will be the rainiest day, of APW. Such a great line up:

Fleet Foxes
The Nationals
Vampire Weekend
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Jay-Z

It really was an incredible day...even though we stood in freezing rain for about 3 hours straight!(Not complaining)!!!!

Along with great music there was great style, even in the mud, and muck, and rain! Unfortunately I wasn't able to capture most of it for fear of ruining my phone in the rain... So you can enjoy my friend's style, pre-torrential down poor!

Becky: Light Heather Grey T-shirt (worn as a dress) with a tulle skirt underneath, rain boots, and Gucci fanny pack
Me: RUN DMC shirt, Green Khaki pants with rolled hem, grey converse, DIY Chanel shades

Nate: H&M Coral T-shirt, DIY cut off jeans, Gap Flip Flops, fresh cut Mohawk!

I loved this little girl... You can hardly see, but she is wearing huge hot pink headphones (safety first)!! Two minutes after this she had on a poncho that extended three feet past her in all directions. PRECIOUS

Hoping for better street style shots today!

No comments: