8.24.2009

Put Your Head On My Shoulder

I'm tired of wearing my heart on my sleeve! I've decided to be a little more logical and stick with head games!!! A few months ago I saw the Ashish zebra sweater and thought it was witty and adorable. It took me back to my preschool days when my mother cleverly styled me in sweaters that had the same kind of carnal details. I've shared my admiration for the zebra top with friends and find that I'm quickly mocked for liking such childish things. Regardless, I'm still firmly rooted in the glorification of this piece. Did a little research today and found a few more pieces following the same trend.


Ashish Zebra sweater from A/W 09 collection

Raccoon T-shirt by William Rast

Manish Arora A/W 09 collection

Manish Arora A/W 09 collection

Jean-Charles Castelbajac A/W 09 collection

1 comment:

Lauren said...

so silly! I can't resist.