8.07.2009

Reworking It On the Spot

Since Tuesday I have been residing at Becky's as a temporary roommate! Our nights are spent doing a ton of fashion research, DIY projects, and endless 90's music videos. Today I had to return to my apartment to get things together for Maine. Before I could get home to pack, I was meeting a friend for dinner and drinks in Soho. I had to come up with a quick outfit change but my options were limited since I didn't plan on being without my closet for more than a day. I headed into B's closet (incredibly fabulous and endless accessories). I had on a gray jersey racer back floor length dress and left the apartment wearing...

Navy Simply Vera by Vera Wang hat. I attempted to do my hair this morning but it just wasn't working. This was a perfect option since the weather was a little cooler today.

I debated on belt options but instead went for this LaRok studded vest. LOVE IT! I'm inspired to DIY my own vest now.

This Stella McCartney bag is my favorite bag for the moment. The bucket shape was perfect for carrying all the crap I insist on lugging around all day (2 books, phone, make-up bag, sewing kit, umbrella, water bottle, 2 pairs of sunglasses...)

1 comment:

hang me in your closet. said...

uhm.... i didn't even see this post till now. GAH. get back here soon roomie!!