8.03.2009

Vacation Wear

This weekend I'm venturing to Maine with a couple of friends to spend a long weekend enjoying the quietness that escapes us living in NYC.

(picture me here)


Love this updated version of the classic cat eye sunglasses. Would love to have these for the days laying in the grass or swinging in the hammock.

I'm so upset with myself for not purchasing H&M's version of this vintage inspired high waist bathing suit. It can camouflage a multitude of foodie sins while still being chic. How appropriate too is it to complete that quintessential image of a day in the bay!?!?

Right now I'm dying for a mid thigh length silk kimono or robe. Such a great bathing suit cover up. How easy and effortless would it be to wake up, throw on the bathing suit, slip this on over, and head down to the porch with a book and coffee in hand to start the day.
Still have to make it through this week before I can be in full vacation mode!!!


No comments: