8.05.2009

American Apparel Excursion

I spent this evening in Chelsea and the Meatpacking District with a couple friends, grabbing a drink and some dessert. On our walk back to the apartment we made a quick trip into the American Apparel and immediately Becky and I both found our must have piece.

My pick is this chambray romper. Love love love! I want to wear it with my new elephant belt at the waist, my pair of Frye ankle strap wedges, and a floppy hat. This has potential to be the perfect all seasons uniform...Paired with a black fitted/studded blazer, sheer ankle length socks, and black peep toe booties or strappy heels with the hem pulled up to the calf!
YEP YEP YEP YEP!!!!


Becky's choice is this pair of black and white stripe biking shorts. Did a quick impromptu interview to pick her brain on why she loves the shorts.

What attracted you to the shorts: I love how skinny the shorts are as well as how skinny the stripes are...such a great proportion.

How would you style them: I would layer for sure...probably an oversize T, would love the Babooshka over sized T-shirt with chest pocket. Oooooo or with an 80's floral printed mini sundress!

Both of us are trying to figure out a way to wear these lace bodysuits. So far we've come up with under a blazer/jacket and under a cropped t-shirt...but the brainstorming is continuing!

Becky's Choice

My Choice


1 comment:

Surfer Earning Free said...

Great blog. Check out my blog guys. Great tips and resources there to get you going. $$$